C# .NET Developer (closed)
SUMMARY:This position is responsible for the design, development, and testing of software projects originating from business requirements, adhoc requests, or support issues. All projects represent software development efforts designed to meet the ongoing business objectives of the client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Design based on requirement definitions, produce designs and time estimates.
· Construction work with a team to develop software using tools such as: MS .NET (ASP,C#); Crystal Reports, SQL Server Query Analyzer
· Testing produce and execute test plans to demonstrate understanding and achievement of the required results.
· Project Delivery work within time constraints to meet deadlines. Identify and communicate issues with the team. Creatively overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
· Application Support provide user support for business applications. Effectively communicate with users to answer questions and resolve urgent requests.
· 5+ years development experience with the following: MS SQL; C#; MS Windows
· 3+ years experience with the following: XML, ASP, Web Services
· Demonstrable experience with software development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc?)
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Tendency to take ownership of work assignments and results
· Aptitude for working with business experts and end users to provide value
· Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a hectic environment
· Ability to work independently as well as within teams and committees
· Ability to prepare professional reports and business correspondence
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
· Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Creative, engaged, flexible, and innovative team player