Nursing Analyst (closed)
Full -Time, Permanent Position
Salary Range: $50,000 - $90,000 DOE
Some relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
- Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4-year program. Master's Degree preferred.
- Six Years of relevant IS or Business unit experience.
- Experience in nursing healthcare information systems, Cerner Powerchart, Canopy, ECIN preferred.
- Candidate must have problem solving, analytical, communication, and customer service skills and will be expected to manage multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
- Under direct supervision, responsible for day to day support activities and all aspects of assigned projects.
- Must be familiar with project scope and objectives in nursing workflow, quality and case management.
- Participates in projects and tactical meetings and assists in issue tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews deliverables with customers.
- Assists with integration of vendor tasks, tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to assigned teams or staff.
- Assists in transition of newly implemented projects to operational support teams as required.
- Assists in the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Provides on-call support and participates in Service Center activities as required.