Behavioral Supervisor - EIA (closed)
Job Description & Functions
Behavioral Supervisor provides oversight and supervision to Educational Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorders (EIA) Tutors and other specific EIA Supervisors. As a provider, a Behavioral Supervisor consults, provides training to caregivers, conducts behavioral evaluations of children with ASD, and will direct behavioral plan development. A Behavioral Supervisor is a clinical teacher who must educate, observe, assess, and supervise the educational activities and service delivery of EIA Tutors.
Requirements of Behavioral Supervisor Position:
- Must meet all applicable requirements of the states in which providing Educational Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorders (EIA).
- Must Possess:
- Have a current, unrestricted, state-issued, license to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, or
- Have a current, unrestricted, state-issued certificate as a provider of ABA services, or
- Be certified by the BACB as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) where such state-issued license or certification is not available, or
- Be certified by the BACB as a Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), where such state-issued license or certification is not available and maintain BCBA supervision as required by the BACB.
- Negative PPD test or chest x-ray
- Criminal background check which will include Federal Criminal, State Criminal, County Criminal and Sex Offender reports for the state and county in which the providers are currently working and residing.
Expectations of Performance:
- Adhere to BACB Guidelines for Responsible Conduct Sections 1-10 (http://www.bacb.com/pages/conduct.html) (http://www.bacb.com/pages/prof_standards.html)
- Submit required information and documentation to become TriCare authorized as an EIA supervisor for participation in program.
- Serve as supervisor to all EIA tutors affiliated with program
- Serve as lead administrator and executor in development in Behavior Plans, Progress Reports, and quarterly family treatment progress meetings for TriCare beneficiaries receiving services.
- Professionalism at all times
- Effective communication both oral and written
- Perform duties in proper, professional attire
- Documentation must always be submitted in timely manner (No more than 7 days)
Please send resumes and salaryrequirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.