1st/2nd Line Support Engineers (closed)
You would be providing an initial response to customer incidents and responding to customer enquiries especially monitoring any outstanding incidents reported by the customers taking into account the agreed service level agreements in place.
1) Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in the computer or telecoms industry within a mission critical environment
- Former exposure to (wireless) telecommunication products and inter-working experience gained within customer environments would be a significant advantage.
2. Personal skills:
- Willingness in working at shifts (24x5)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organized approach and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate technical information and concepts.
- Capable of creating and building relationships with customers on peer and management level.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and able to prioritize tasks when working within a high pressurized environment.
- Proactive approach with a can-do and will-do attitude at all times.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
3. Technical Knowledge and expertise:
- Professional Qualification in Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics or equivalent.
- An ITIL Service foundation certification would be welcome.
- Because of international environment, fluent English (both verbal and written) is a must. Additional languages are welcomed.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience with Unix or OpenVMS OS, formal certification would be welcome.
- UNIX shell scripting skills.
- Capable of troubleshooting and diagnosing enterprise server hardware.
- Knowledge of configuring, troubleshooting and optimizing complex TCP/IP Networks, preferably formally certified.
- Knowledge of configuring, troubleshooting and optimizing databases, formal certification would be welcome.
Please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP if interested in these great opportunities as more details available on request! Numerous positions available... Please note that only EU or Czech Permanent residents need apply at the moment.