Field Application Engineers (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on twitter.com/coberonchronos and www.chronosconsulting.com.
Field Application Engineers
Based in Rome and Milan
Our Client is a market leader in the mobile data traffic solutions niche with established customers in all major markets worldwide.
- Report to the Customer Services & Support (CS&S) Manager or CS&s Projects Leader.
- Work closely with our client’s Customers and System Integrators regarding deployments and integration activities
- Provide technical support to our client’s customers (2nd, 3rd, 3.5 tier support).
- Perform technical assignments as directed by the CS&S Manager / Project Manager.
- At least 3 years experience in a development and/or integration/deployment position; Alternatively, 2 -3 years experience as system/IT manager or network engineer/Sys Admin (LINUX)
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux & Windows-MUST
- Hands-on experience with Networking – TCP/IP, component configuration, analysis and debugging.
- Hands-on experience with network devices such as routers, switches firewall etc.
- Proven experience in identifying problems and providing technical solutions to customer’s needs
- Experience in server-based architectures and equipment configuration
- Experience customer facing position (customer support, integration/deployment engineer, pre-sale engineer etc.)
- Experience in field integration activities, preferably at mobile operators
- Familiar with WAP, MMS or mobile Value Added Services
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (computing, electronics)
- Ready for local & international travel to customer sites (up 50%)
- Very Good English
CVs to email@example.com, please!