Media Planner (Atlas/Dart/ComScore/Neilsen) (closed)
My client, a highly successful digital marketing agency is in search for an experienced Media Planner to join their team. The Media Planner will work across an extensive client roster working within the media team. Tasks include marketing in both offline and online strategy, campaign analyse in optimisation, demographic data profiling and presenting media plans to both internal and external teams.
• Advanced knowledge of third party ad serving tools – Atlas, Dart, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of research tools – comScore, Neilsen, etc.
• 1 – 2 years experience in digital media planning and buying.
• Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organisational, administrative and ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with ad server technology; Atlas Software vital.
• University degree or equivalent.
• Experience analyzing data or market research, 2-3 years preferred.
• Experience in emerging platforms: in-app, in-game, social, etc. planning and buying experience a plus.