Sr. Software Engineer/Architect - 3 POSITIONS AVAILABLE! (closed)
This is a very well-known, Fortune 500 Company, looking to add 3 Mid – Senior level engineers & architects to their team to work on cutting edge technologies in creating, developing, and architecting high-performance software solutions, content management systems, and technology platforms.
• Create and contribute to high-level architecture and development of advanced content management solutions supporting a wide variety of content delivery platforms including web, mobile, tablet, and syndication services
• Provide mentoring and leadership to junior developers through code reviews, technical reviews, and staying abreast of emerging technologies
• Work with a team of five to eight developers, and working closely with designers, front-end developers, Project Managers, and product owners
• Full life-cycle development of software solutions
• Interface with business users to gather requirements and participate in product development
• 5+ years of Object Oriented Java/J2EE Development
• Experience building large-scale, complex web applications, and developing/integrating Content Management Systems
• Experience developing and maintaining a SOA; working with SOAP, REST, and JSON
• BA in Computer Science
• Experience with Java/J2EE technologies – Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags, JDBC, JPA, XML, XSLT, Spring &/or Struts, and Hibernate – working on a Linux platform
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Git, &/or Maven
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
NICE-TO-HAVE (NOT REQUIRED):
• Experience with Adobe’s CQ5 Web Content Management Platform
• Search engine technologies such as Lucene &/or Solr
• Experience with Python, Scala, or other object-oriented programming languages
• Experience working with multiple web application frameworks such as Django, Rails, etc.
• Experience with non-relational (NoSQL) database technology
Base Salary of $110 – 140K, Excellent Benefits, & More!
Send all resumés and information to Keith@ttsstaffing.com