Inside Sales, Biopharmaceutical Industry (closed)
Current opening immediately available for those interested in an Inside Sales (Telesales) position based in Cambridge to sell consultative services and meet client needs. You will be working with top science professionals at key clients from start-ups through Fortune 500 companies. While this is primarily focused on inside sales, there will be an outside sales component to the role in which you will attend industry trade shows, networking events, and meet with clients directly to market services, negotiate contracts, understand business needs and build close partnerships.
Compensation for this role is base salary plus commission, so you should be prepared and interested in working in a sales oriented environment. Earnings can range from $60,000-$200,000 annually, with no cap on income. Although the client does not require previous sales experience, it is certainly helpful. Most important, though, is for you to bring a positive attitude, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to be successful. You'll be provided the training you need to become an expert, but you've got to have the drive to succeed.
Major responsibilities include:
• Confer with senior client leadership to identify business needs and secure assignments.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to fulfill business needs of client.
• Leverage online resources and our in-house database.
• Manage and coordinate all communication internal Account Managers or clients.
• Manage the scheduling and logistics to ensure success of each project.
• A degree in the sciences and/or professional experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
• Previous sales experience desired (even if it is limited in scope)
• A track record of above average achievement professionally and academically
At HireMinds, we understand the challenges facing today's top biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals. Unlike most search/recruiting firms, we're committed to finding the career that matches your skills, your interests and your requirements, not ours. At HireMinds, it's our business to understand your skill set and effectively communicate that to potential employers.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
• Scientists and Research Associates
• Pre-Clinical / Lab Animal Medicine
• Process Development
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Control
• Regulatory Affairs
• Clinical Research
• Project Management
• Facilities Engineering / EH&S
Our Career Partnerships
We are interested in forming career partnerships, and in providing you with the information you need to stay competitive in today's job market. You can contact us for information on the latest job opportunities, salary information, or simply to discuss the state of the job market. Our goal is to be a complete information source for your career planning needs, and we have the largest, most complete selection of Boston area life sciences job opportunities available.
To be considered, you MUST send a cover letter/email outlining your interest/qualifications for this role along with your resume. Please use job code IS1 in the subject line of your email.