Sales Executive - Mgt Consulting - New England 539674 (closed)
Sales Executive - Mgt Consulting - New England
Our Client delivers performance-driven management consulting solutions that help organizations execute initiatives and transform people. Their innovative approach aligns people, processes, organization, intent and leadership to ensure front line employees successfully optimize their performance, transform the business and make a measurable impact on the bottom line.
For more than 20 years our client has been honing their practices across multiple industries, including finance, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, manufacturing, automotive, rail, telecommunications, healthcare and consumer products. Time and again, their solutions have proven themselves by providing greater operational efficiencies and reduced costs through streamlined processes and procedures. From learning strategies, operational excellence solutions and knowledge management to mobile learning and communities of practice, our client helps companies keep pace with—and even outpace—the constantly increasing velocity of business so they can remain competitive.
Location: Boston (preferred) Any Where in New England
Relocation: Not required our client supports a remote work environment
Number of Openings: 1
Compensation: Base Salary: $100k
OTE: $180k + Uncapped
Travel: Candidates must be willing and able to travel 50% - 75% of the time.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Must have at least ten  years of successful professional services and/or solutions selling experience at the V & C-levels.
* Must have an established, active book of executive-level relationships across a variety of industries including, but not limited to, Aerospace, Automotive, Life Sciences, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Telecommunications and Retail.
* Must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding individual revenue generation objectives (verifiable $2M+ per year).
* Must have a working knowledge of Leadership, Organizational Design, Workforce Performance and Technology consulting capabilities across a variety of industry types.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a good understanding of the consulting industry (professional services); candidate should also possess the ability to effectively articulate the value of services, pricing and service delivery methodologies.
* Must be a fast learner and be capable of hitting the ground running; our client expects measurable results.
* Must have strong organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize multiple projects / work streams.
* Must have a Bachelors degree in business, marketing, psychology, or related discipline. MBA or MS preferred.
* Must be skilled in the operation of variety of software programs and productivity tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.com (or similar SFA / CRM solution).
Role & Responsibilities
* Sales Executive will work with the VP, Sales & Marketing to refine and execute a new customer acquisition plan that includes customer acquisition strategies, industry sector focus, and identification of high potential prospects.
* Sales Executive will proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers via prospecting, networking and referral activities within the Pacific Northwest market. Each sales opportunity will be evaluated and prioritized in context of our clients current service line expertise and overall probability of closure.
* Sales Executive will work closely with the technical pursuit team to efficiently move qualified opportunities through the sales funnel and maximize new customer acquisition closure rate.
* In executing his or her revenue generation responsibilities, the Sales Executive will gather competitive information and assist in the development of new products/services/initiatives based on market and specific customer needs; gather customer feedback for service/pricing refinements; as necessary, assist with negotiating contracts with new clients as well as maintaining relationships with key contacts in large accounts.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com