Senior Process Engineer (LNG) (closed)
Senior Process Engineer (LNG)
Our client wishes to expand its LNG project team, and as a result is now seeking the services of a senior process engineer.
As part of an existing team, you will take a lead role in the development and execution of engineering solutions in all areas of LNG plant and processes. This will include specialist design issues, as well as overseeing the installation and commissioning of these solutions.
- Management of the technical direction of projects, including the assignment of work to project staff.
- Conduct and complete feasibility studies.
- Design calculations and documentation.
- Technical analysis of equipment.
- Preparation of EPCM and capital estimates.
- Commissioning of equipment and systems.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Detailed O & G experience within a consultancy or contracting engineering environment.
- Excellent design skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- A sound knowledge of codes and standards.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please telephone Steve Payne on 07 32114 4506 or email email@example.com