Senior PeopleSoft Security Analyst
Category : PeopleSoft
Location/City : TX - Dallas
Recruiter Name : Todd Daproza
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
Recruiter Phone : 214-382-3992
Job Type : C2H; Direct Hire
This Dallas client is hiring a PeopleSoft Security Administrator that will be responsible for PeopleSoft security development and maintenance projects supporting enterprise-wide PeopleSoft applications (HCM v. 9.0; Financials v. 9.0; OBIEE v. 9.0; Developer tools). The PeopleSoft Administrator's primary emphasis is on PeopleSoft applications in the area of role development, maintenance, testing, documentation and production support. Candidate will be responsible for compliance with corporate policies and procedures related to the overall PeopleSoft security environment including change management controls and related documentation.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience;
- 3 - 5 years of PeopleSoft security design, development and support work;
- Must be familiar with the full life cycle development process including significant experience interacting with users, designing and compiling detail specifications based on user requirements, role design and development, testing, implementation, and documentation;
- Ability to design architecture and maintain PeopleSoft security across multiple instances;
- Apply knowledge of PeopleSoft Security delivered functionality (User Profiles, Roles, Permission List, Portal Security, Sync, etc.) to maximize features and functionality in support of identified customer requirements.
- Ability to make recommendations to improve, streamline and automate PeopleSoft security.
- Ability to configure/develop security objects that adhere to Oracle/PeopleSoft development standards and best practices, and ability to document the security infrastructure.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.