Application Security Architect (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
TrueBridge Resources, Inc. is searching for an Applications Security Architect, in Atlanta, GA, to be responsible for providing technical expertise in development and support of all activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information.
- Educates, trains, and supports software development and testing staff in good security practices and procedures. Facilitates training process by researching and recommending opportunities for the team.
- Provides technical support to development, QA, and management. Leads the team in conducting threat analysis and identification of potential security risk and recommends tools and techniques to fill those gaps.
- Oversees security awareness program. Develops, communicates, and trains on requirements set forth in information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents.
- Approves recommended changes to security policies/procedures.
- Monitors industry identified vulnerabilities and security alerts. Raises awareness of vulnerabilities and security alerts that could affect systems and applications, and provides recommendations on mitigating or removing the vulnerabilities. Initiates and monitors projects to ensure application platforms (middleware, integration, and frameworks) and languages are kept up to current versions.
- Develops guidelines for the usage, control, maintenance, and audit ability of information and computer resources that meet company policies and guidelines.
- Defines the security testing process including what should be tested, who should perform the tests, when those tests should be performed in the SDLC, and which tools should be used for the testing.
- Provides implementation support for risk assessment and data security procedures and products. Conducts the risk analysis and assessment of threats to the security of applications, systems, or information.
- Reviews the identification of application security issues and coordinates the response in accordance with the Security Incident Management Plan. Conducts forensic analysis and investigations.
- Provides guidance on vulnerability assessments to help the organization develop security standards and procedures that support strategic, tactical, and operational objectives on a cost-effective basis.
- Reviews, develops, tests, and implements data security-related infrastructure for team tools, security plans, products, and control techniques. Provides analysis and implementation of complex project access requests.
- Leads evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with company technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs.
- Information Security: 7+Yrs
- Application Development: 7+Yrs
Degrees, Certifications (or Equivalent Work Experience):
- Degree Bachelor of Arts
- Degree Bachelor of Science
- License or Certification Certified Info Systems Auditor
- License or Certification Certified Info Security Mgr
- License or Certification Cert Info System Security Prof
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.