Senior Data Warehouse Project Manager (closed)
Basic Qualifications / Requirements:
Requires Bachelor's Degree, preferably in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Management, Clinical, or Business
A minimum of:
- 2 years experience in a Data Warehouse (DW) or Business Intelligence (BI) environment
- 7 to 9 years experience in an information technology or healthcare environment
- 7 to 9 years experience in project management. This should also include experience in facilitating requirements gathering, project plans, project schedules, and driving projects to key dates.
Project Management Professional certification is preferred.
Proficient user of Project Management Tools (Microsoft project, Portfolio Management, and SharePoint) - MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio). Good understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge "PMBOK" disciplines (Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Human resources, Communications, Risk Management, and Procurement). Excellent verbal, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience with Data Warehouse systems upgrades and / or implementations experience
Duties of this position are, but are not limited to, the following:
- Brings knowledge, tools & techniques to describe, organize and monitor the work of project activities.
- Thorough knowledge of data architecture, BI and ETL processes, tools and techniques
- The ideal candidate must be confident and assertive and has the ability to influence others in a positive way. They must be well-mannered and have finely calibrated diplomatic skills. They will work very closely with our Data Warehouse team and senior project stakeholders to help drive scope and quantify trade-offs.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a broad audience
- Prefer the ideal candidate to have Data Warehouse, and/ or IT consulting experience.
- Works well in a collective team environment including technical, functional and business specialists.
- Can project manage complex technical projects while providing team management and leadership skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity while working at a high rate of speed
Full Time, 1st shift, MON - FRI, 8 AM - 5 PM
Please contact Shelly Reaser at 972-866-5137 or email your resume to email@example.com