Certified Lotus Notes Administrator Needed in North Austin! (closed)
Kelly IT Resources is looking for a Lotus Notes Administrator for a contract position in the North Austin area.
Pay for this position will be between $20.00 and $29.00 per hour depending on experience
In this position you will be maintaining and supporting our client's Lotus Notes and Domino messaging and collaboration infrastructure.
Job duties will include:
- Performs Lotus Notes user and group management including adding new users; terminating users; names changes; recertifications; creating and maintaining email groups and moves to new certifiers and mail servers as well as its satellites
- Manages the Domino servers at all of client's offices by monitoring the logs and statistics reports; updating the server software as appropriate; providing backup and disaster recovery; and troubleshooting hardware and software problems in order to provide a reliable Notes environment for end users;
- Performing second level Lotus Notes Client support Configures and maintains the nationwide messaging and collaboration infrastructure by creating appropriate server connection documents; maintaining the SMTP mail gateway; and ensuring the availability and accessibility of the National hub server.
- Interacts with the client's Support Center; the Network Operations Center; LAN/WAN engineers; Notes Developers; and the field technicians to provide second and third level support for the client's Notes network and all client-developed Notes applications.
- Protects the overall security of the messaging and collaboration infrastructure through the administration of database access control lists; server security measures; and cross-certification of external organizations. Assists the application developers in deploying and supporting enterprise applications.
- Works with the IT leadership in the partner Divisions to make decisions regarding changes and enhancements to their Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure.
- Works together with the IT leadership to make recommendations for enhancing the enterprise-wide Notes/Domino infrastructure.
- Assumes a leadership role in the resolution of complex technical issues.
- Provides technical expertise to internal IT groups and provide feedback and recommendations to management relative to the optimization of the enterprise Lotus Notes/Domino environment.
- Participate in on-call rotation at least once a month.
Experience and skills needed include:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- At least five years of experience administering and/or supporting a multi-server Lotus Notes implementation
- Knowledge of the concepts of Notes application development and proven ability to support and troubleshoot homegrown applications
- MUST be a Certified Lotus Professional
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with a focus on providing quality customer service
- Ability to work with minimal direction and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of operating systems including Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server, Windows XP, and Windows 7
- Knowledge of networking protocols including TCP/IP Knowledge of Internet and World Wide Web protocols
- Knowledge of SMTP mail routing
- Familiarity with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes
- Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.x and Sametime Server 8.x is a huge plus!
Qualified candidates should send resume in Word format to email@example.com
Kelly IT Resources (KITR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Launched in 1999, KITR provides information technology specialists across all IT disciplines, including operating systems, programming languages, database administration, application development, website design and development, networks, e-commerce, ERP development, software engineering, and project management. Visit www.kellyit.com.