Oracle Recruitment Account Manager (closed)
STAR CAPITAL expanding into ORACLE
Established in 2006, Star Capital ("StarCap") is an International Executive Recruitment Business focusing on both permanent and contract appointments supporting Technology platforms in both the private and public sectors. StarCap supplies talent to Human Resources, Finance, Operations and Technology departments within a prestigious client base including Banks & Financial Institutions, Specialist Consulting firms, Global SAP End User clients & Technology Partners.
This is a very exciting time for StarCap and delighted to be partnering with James Caan / Hamilton Bradshaw, a strategic investor with a specific focus and specialism in recruitment businesses. James and his management team will provide expertise to facilitate growth and maximise shareholder value, helping StarCap's business achieve its ambition to become a leading and highly valued Recruitment business in the Technology space, without compromising our personable approach and boutique feel.
At Star Capital ("StarCap") we strive to be different and seek candidates who have business experience within three core fundamental sectors of the industry: Consulting Partners, Oracle directly and end user clients. We believe setting relevant and achievable goals is the cornerstone of both individual and corporate success. StarCap's goal is simple: to be the Global Oracle executive recruitment partner of choice. This requires a talented team of results-driven professionals focused on how we achieve our strategy. We are experiencing record growth so come join our winning team and apply your vision and talent towards yours and StarCap's success.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of six years’ experience as an Oracle Account Manager for a Global Recruitment firm
- Previous recruitment experience with demonstrable billing history
- Worked in Oracle sector prior to becoming an Account Manager (desirable)
- A proven background in recruitment, business development and sales
- Ability to form strategic partnerships across multiple sectors and countries
- Fully capable of delivering on existing business and establishing new clients
- Build on and create strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrable track record in winning business and managing major accounts
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity a must
- Passion and a desire to succeed in a target driven environment
If you would like to know more about the opportunities available at StarCap please send us your details and CV and a member of our management team will contact you shortly.