Senior Pipefitter Engineer | Abu Dhabi (closed)
Senior Pipeline Engineer- Abu Dabi Oil & Gas Projects
The candidate must have experience in the Oil & Gas Construction Industry. Relevant experience with mechanical & electrical powerstations, Oil & Gas projects, pipelines construction. The candidate must have 3rd level education. The candidate must have suitable qualifications and experience relative to the industry.
- Direct & Supervise a team of pipeline engineers providing expertise
- Ensure the application of correct standards in the design and development of projects associated with gas processing production and export
- Responsible for design, construction, materials requisitioning and construction of pipelines and related facilities including supervision of inspectors and contractors during construction and start up.
- Review and improve hydraulic studies, wall thickness and stress analysis reports.
- Establish preliminary pipeline route alignments and carry out necessary co-ordination with local authorities for its approval.
- Supervise the design works of consultants/engineering contractors and EPC contractor.
- Review/approve drawings, specifications and other technical documents for pipeline engineering for all types of projects.
- Supervise the work of EPC contractor specialists and ensure that quality and standards are maintained.
- Ensure cost effective solutions are adopted.
- Participate in review/audit of contractors construction