Sales Manager - Brazil (closed)
Case-mate was founded in 2006 with a very simple goal in mind- to make protective, stylish, and affordable cases for the gadgets we use every day. Since then, the focus of our company has shifted to being thepremier provider of electronic accessories.
We have managed to create and maintain an open, creative, work environment where everyone has the ability to voice opinions and affect company strategies. Our growth is a direct result in fiercely standing behind the quality of our products, a relentless sales team, and dedicated, passionate employees.
- Plan, organize, direct and control sales reps to meet their objectives
- Prepare annual forecast and make necessary adjustment on monthly basis.
- Assist Operations Manager to ensure inventory reflects sales needs and sales projection for the following months.
- Set commercials goals, including net sales, discount levels, product mix and margins for both short and long term
- Constructively handle customers complaints and propose solutions
- Together with the Marketing Manager, train the sales rep with the new products and devices launches
- Develop new markets, channels and customers not being serviced by the local distributor
- Create strong long-term relationship with retailer buyers' and management team to grow Case-Mate business
- Work closely with marketing team to propose correct product mix to each customer and create promotional actions
in the stores.
- Analyze customer's sales through information and assess customer inventory needs and opportunities.
- Drive effort in minimizing stock rotation returns and rebates
- Minimum 3 years experience in the mobile industry
- Must have worked with CPG retailers
- Proven track of managing sales reps team
- 4 years College degree
- Strong leadership qualities with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate in fast-paced and changing market environment
- Ability to read and communicate in English
Apply directly: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=ov6nWfwE&s=BullhornReach
Check out what life is like @ Case-Mate http://bit.ly/LifeatCaseMate
Currently we are not accepting 3rd party resumes on this position. Unsolicited resumes/candidates will become the property of Case-Mate without fees due to vendors.