National Optical Sales Manager-Sterling, VA (closed)
The candidates should be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
PeopleCom’s client provides optical professionals with the essential components they need to create a unique, functional and attractive showroom at exceptional savings. Their innovative products allow you to “think outside the box” and create unique eyewear presentations. Furthermore, their experienced staff of designers can address all your individual needs.
PeopleCom’s client provides interior architecture elements, products and design services for small, medium-sized and large retail stores nationwide. They transform their clients’ traditional retail stores into a fresh and amazing retail environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The National Optical Sales Manager will be able to recruit, choose and build up his/her own team of Sales Representatives and strategize his/her game plan! The base salary will be somewhere between $50-75K based on years of experience and background.
Unlimited earning potential!
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Optical/Eyewear Industries, being involved with National Companies
- Must have had at least 10 sales representative in his/her team
- Must have a 4 years degree
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, and criminal background check
- Excellent communication/comprehension skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer skills (knowledge of excel and other Microsoft Office Applications)
If this opportunity is of interest please send a resume copy to: Arshia@people-com.net