Territory partner account manager (Ural District) (closed)
The duties and tasks of Territory Partner Account Manager, Channel Sales are designated by the Management of the Employer as indicated below. If necessary, certain duties of the Employee shall be agreed and fixed with him/her separately.
The Territory Partner Account Manager, Channel Sales will take an active role in assisting in developing the region with the Channel Sales Manager, the Regional Director and the Country Sales leaders. To achieve revenue targets by facilitating business via channels of distribution that reflects the Corporate Strategy for indirect fulfilment of business. Requiring management of “Single-Tier“ and “Two-Tier” Channel accounts. Requires experience of building indirect business revenue streams.
REGION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Russia, Urals Federal District
Employee’s place of work - Ekaterinburg
1. Devise strategy for sales, marketing, training, consulting and support for each partner on appropriate territory.
2. Manage partners’ sales and pre-sales personnel providing guidance and support for their revenue generating goals.
3. Direct pre-sales personnel as appropriate as allocated by Sales Manager / Country Manager / Senior Consultant.
4. Develop the assigned channel accounts within the region using a consultative approach, enablement and different incentive program development.
5. Develop strategic relationships with partners across the region and secure new business within accounts, executing joint plans for revenue delivery by selling the complete range of the products and services.
6. Identify major accounts, industry sectors, channels and international alliance partners within the assigned region.
7. Achieve a minimum of 100% of Sales Targets, for both enterprise and mid-market business lines via the channels available.
8. Deliver license, support, consulting and training revenues against targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
9. Manage the Partner Program in the assigned territory.
10. Operate at senior level with all partners.
• Fluent in English and native Russian languages
• Partner Focus
• Ambition and drive
• A desire to succeed
• Previous experience supporting a Channel
• College degree or equivalent experience