C#/ .Net Developer (closed)
Must be available to start week of July 2nd
Candidate must have ALL required experience
- 8 years experience with C# (2.0, 3.5, 4.0)
- 6 years Designing and building SQL Server (2005/2008) objects
- 8 years ASP.NET Web Form Development experience
- 4 years Developing code utilizing AJAX.NET
- 4 years Designing, developing and deploying .NET WCF services
- 5 years Creating SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- 4 years Creating and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 5 years of XML, XSLT experience
- 2 years Developing and implementing JQuery code
Duties will include
* Analyzing requirements and design the solution based on established application architecture and development standards.
* Establish priorities and schedules, develop and update project plans with key milestones and deliverables as required.
* Create C# code for ASP.NET forms based application.
* Create and modify SQL Server stored procedures, triggers & functions.
Write SQL code to query, update or extract data.
* Create unit tests.
* Participate in system integration testing, fixing bugs and executing test scripts.
* Participate in system implementation efforts (UAT, test environment setup & end-user support).
* Write and/or provide content for system documentation.
* Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools and other environment specific software tools in support of the software development process.
* Work in a team environment using good communication skills, and provide weekly status reports to the project lead/manager.
* Participate in code reviews, walk-throughs, daily stand-ups and other project meetings.
If interested please send resume to email@example.com