College Recruiting Specialist (closed)
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full service national staffing firm has been retained to conduct a search for a College Recruiting Specialist for our client, a prestigious technology firm in San Francisco, CA.
You will succeed in this role if you have a passion for designing, implementing, and strengthening recruiting programs. The College Recruiting Specialist drives and manages the early stage transformation of three primary recruitment channels (1. Job Boards and Databases, 2. Employee Referral Program, 3. University Recruitment) that will significantly contribute to and impact the company?s hiring goals.
This position is slated for a long-term, full-time contract of 12-18 months. A minimum of 2 years' prior experience in a similar program with significant autonomy and self-direction will be required for success in this position.
- Source, identify and pre-qualify targeted candidates from job boards postings and candidate databases
- Lead process management and proactive promotion of the employee referral program, in order to increase employee participation and continuous quality referrals
- Lead the discovery/analysis, process workflow and execution to identify key university relationships and attract high potential university graduates and interns
- Drive and manage full-cycle project management, from design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement
- Develop creative, compelling marketing and promotion campaigns internally and externally
- Contributing to ad hoc project work--active involvement on project teams outside of own programs on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor?s degree required, preferably in Communications, Business, English, Marketing, or related field
- Prior leadership in College Recruiting program; level of ownership of design, implementation and strategic development of program(s) directed at recruiting recent graduates and employee referrals will be key in evaluating fit for the role
- Seeking 3 ? 5 years of experience, with minimum 2 years? of specific college recruiting experience (as described above)
- Addresses tasks with a high sense of urgency/accountability, takes initiative even in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Demonstrated ability in identifying new opportunities for College Recruiting program?prior success in building external relationships with universities and working with internal partners to develop business case for new initiatives
- Strong ability to translate analytics into specific strategies for improvement of program process and returns on investments
- Strong interpersonal savvy that contributes to the development of lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Passion to exceed expectations in delivering a great experience for our candidates, employees, hiring managers and other internal partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at all levels of the organization
Compensation will be commensurate upon experience, at approximately $30 - $35 / hour.
About our search firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010/2011 Business Times list of top staffing firms.