Plastics Production Supervisor (closed)
STIHL Inc. has an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor in our Plastic Department! This opportunity is in our high volume injection-molding department consisting of 68 injection-molding machines. Lead a successful team of operators and technicians as they support this vertically integrated manufacturing facility. STIHL Inc. produces high quality products including chain saws, blowers and trimmers. Are you interested in learning more?
Basic Position Responsibilities Include:
- Directs, supervises, and coordinates machine set-ups.
- Organizes and assigns work.
- Analyzes and diagnoses machine problems, coordinates corrective procedures.
- Directs, supervises, and coordinates shift personnel activities.
- Initiates and/or participate in continuous improvement and lean projects.
- Positions are 12-hour rotating shifts (7 a.m. - 7 p.m. & 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.), candidates must be shift flexible.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience supervising direct hourly employees within a high volume injection mold environment.
- 4 year college degree in related field.
- Experience with automated equipment and robotics.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles (including 5S and SMED).
- Experience with SAP is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with shop floor monitoring systems.
Are you ready to join a company with competitive compensation, extensive relocation assistance and superb benefits?