Teleresearch Associate (closed)
Infogroup has an exciting career opportunity to join its Papillion location as a Teleresearch Associate. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and verifying information for the company databases.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Contact companies across the country via phone to verify and gather business information by utilizing scripted guidelines.
2. Enter updates or corrections to business information in order to ensure an accurate database.
3. Maintain 99 percent accuracy rate on updates and corrections to meet company quality standards.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
1. Ability to communicate with individuals in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of customer service practices and techniques.
3. Knowledge of personal computer.
4. Ability to pay close attention to detail and to enter data accurately.
5. Ability to work independently and as a team member to meet department goals.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Call center or customer service experience preferred.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multi-channel digital and offline marketing solutions.
Infogroup enables its clients – from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to target, connect with and engage their most valuable audiences.
With cutting edge technology and analytics bolstered by our proprietary, real-time Data Axle™ of contextually relevant information on more than 220 million individuals and 21 million businesses, Infogroup delivers the complete spectrum of value-added data, direct and digital marketing solutions.
Infogroup offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by clicking the following link and creating an on-line profile with us at: http://www.infogroup.com/about-us/careers.aspx. Please reference requisition number PAP2003.
Infogroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.