Credit Control Manager (closed)
- To effectively manage the Company debtor ledger ensuring credit policy guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring all monies are collected on time and in accordance with the Company terms & conditions of sale
- Ensuring all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Reconciling the Company trade debtor accounts on a daily basis ensuring the accurate posting of all transactions
- Prepare and present relevant credit information to management.
- Identify potential bad debts ensuring that accurate provisions are accrued accordingly.
- To obtain and analyse Financial Accounts for the top 25 customers of the Irish market, ensuring that appropriate credit limits are applied for trading purposes.
- To authorise and vet all Credit Account Application’s to ensure that accurate and relevant lines of credit are established, ensuring Credit Management guidelines are adhered to in accordance with Company Credit Policy.
- Third level education desirable but not essential
- Minimum of three years experience within Credit Control or closely related financial discipline is essential
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office), working knowledge of CRM systems is essential. Fluent English, other languages knowledge is desirable but not essential.