AR Analyst (closed)
Reporting to the Service Team Manager or Supervisor, the AR Analyst, is responsible for providing commercial services, in order to cash (OTC) areas such as billing, Accounts receivables (AR) and collections.
The primary activities that you will be performing include:
• Executing the transactions required and the services as defined in the OtC area.
• Supporting the launch of SAP across major markets in Europe.
• Partnering with key stakeholders (Finance, Sales Procurement, etc) to ensure that all transactional activity is properly recorded and compliant with country statutory and tax requirements.
• Resolve related issues pertaining to OTC and an understanding of when, how and where to escalate cases as required to meet defined service levels.
• Bachelors Degree required.
• A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated work experience within the General accounting and or PtP shared services area.
• Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies.
• A minimum of one year of experience working with SAP.
• High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
• Effective team player with collaborative focus
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism
• Experience working in a SOX404 environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Flexible work arrangements will be considered based on business needs
- Fluent German required