ETL Application Developer - Regular (closed)
This is Raul Reyes, with American CyberSystems.
ACS is a multinational organization with more than $130 million in sales, more than 1,300 employees and locations all over the globe. Our focus has allowed us to serve clients in virtually every industry, from startups to Fortune 100 enterprises.
I have the following contract position available with our direct client. Interested candidates, kindly revert with their updated resume via email and rate expectations, with the same subject line.
Position title - ETL Application Developer - Regular
Location - Princeton, NJ 08540
Contract duration - 3 Months or more
Pay Rate: Up to 55.00/H
Contract Type: W2 ONLY
This role creates, tests, and provides resolution to bugs, defects and other changes to application solutions in one or more business areas. This role requires specific knowledge in designing and developing, database build and access solutions, and in configuring and customizing packaged software solutions. This role has close interaction with other application developers in the design, development and maintenance of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural and operating standards and requirements.
• Demonstrates an expert understanding of systems analysis, design and development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• Identifies testing requirements and develops testing plans for System Test and UAT.
• Participates in the full system life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
• Minimum of five (5) or more years of software development experience.
• Expert knowledge of DataStage (8.1).
• Expert knowledge of Oracle (11g) and SQL scripting.
• Expert knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix, and Linux) and related software components.
• Expert knowledge of relational databases.
• Expert knowledge of system design, systems development and documentation standards.
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
• Knowledge of testing tools and approaches.
• The ability to adapt and enhance application software.
• The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• The ability to design, conduct, and evaluate system testing.
• The ability to diagnose and correct system malfunctions.
• The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Please send me your updated resume by replying to this email. Do NOT create a new one.
Information Technologies / Administrative Recruiter
Office: (646) 442-0554
E-fax: (404) 393-3986
450 7th Avenue 44th Floor | New York, NY 10123
Please visit the new and improved ACS website!