Jr. Drawing Coordinator (closed)
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
- Assist with tracking, quality control, and filing of project drawings; including vendor drawings, construction packages, and Field Work Directives (FWDs).
- Organizes and formally tracks all project documentation (electronic and hard copies) and controls flow of information (including all tracking tools)
- Maintains a library of project documentation required for use during the project, and for turnover at project close out.
- 2-4 years experience in progressively responsible records retention/document control roles, preferably in an engineering environment.
- A Records Management or equivalent program diploma is preferred.
- A High School diploma coupled with continuing education courses.