Junior iOS Developer (closed)
Take Your Mobile Mojo To An International Level!
If you eat, breathe and live mobile development and love being steeped in world culture, you may be the Junior iOS Developer we’re looking for!
Our company has been around for 25 years, and with clients in 25 countries, we’re recognized as a world leader in the ticketing operations industry. Chances are, if you’ve come out of an amusement park, concert or museum, saying, "Whoa! That was awesome!", we probably had something to do with making that experience awesome for you.
What you need for this position:
- advanced knowledge of iOS development (frameworks and core libraries) and iOS SDK and Xcode
- expert knowledge of Objective-C
- expert knowledge of REST/HTTP
- skills in Object Oriented design
- working knowledge of SQL
What would great if you have 'em:
- Android development experience
- social applications development skills (if you don't have it, that's cool, as long as you're open to us teaching you)
What you'll be doing:
- develop innovative apps for a variety of clients
What's in it for you:
- health, dental, vision and 401k
- the opportunity to hone your craft as a mobile developer with the best in the world
- an amazing time collaborating with co-workers the world over, across timezones and beyond borders without the need for Scotty to beam you up!
So, if you are a Junior iOS developer who wants to get a headstart on your peeps, please apply today!