Territory Manager – Heat Treating #2208 (closed)
The Territory Manager position will require the ability to develop and grow business in an assigned region. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge in Heat treating Combustion Work and Heat Resistance Work Pre-Post Weld Heat Treat.
- Strong sales skills and closing techniques. Ability to construct and supervise completion of customer quotes and proposals.
- Ability to travel efficiently, both by vehicle and/or plane, for sales calls as well as corporate meetings.
- Ability to cold call, prospect, qualify and develop new business.
- Working knowledge of heat treat products and services.
- Responsible for product demonstrations, lunch & learn opportunities.
- High energy, self-motivated, excellent time management.
- Solution selling to all levels of management.
- Proficient Computer skills, power point, word, excel and email etc.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting sales for assigned region.
- Responsible for timely reporting, updated outlook calendar, project forecasting, monthly status report and expense reports.
1. Sales or Account Management experience with Heat Treating Combustion or Heat Resistance.
2. 5 to 25 years in sales with the most recent work in sales heat treating or similar.
3. Currently in the territory or close and covering some of the territory.