Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 70 million clients around the world.
With one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence.
Chartis Europe is setting up one of its Accounting Centers in Budapest, Hungary, which will provide excellent financial service to their entities in the CEE region.
Reed is in partnership with Chartis Europe and supporting them in attracting and recruiting financial professionals to their newly established Accounting Center.
For further details about open financial positions in Chartis Hungary, please contact Reed Specialist Recruitment.
Currently we are actively recruiting for the following position:
- Perform international bookkeeping in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS Guidelines
- Perform group reporting
- Perform month –end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations according to SOX controls
- Prepare and review management reports and financial information analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Complete Balance Sheet, P&L, intercompany reconciliations, validations
- Participate in completing the annual report, audits, financial statements, tax returns and self revisions
- Comply with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities
- Assist in creation for bank account transactions
- Create cash on accounts entries for all cash receivables
- Administration of the disbursement files from Financial Dept
- Assigns general ledger codes, prepare them for review by management and ensure journals are uploaded into appropriate financial systems
- Ensures activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
- Key person to maintain relationships with the banks to clarify adjustments or to clarify on the bank statements in order to reconcile activity.
- Financial/Business degree is a must
- Qualified Accountant/Chartered Accountant
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus but not required
- Prior work experience in a multinational organisation, SSC and matrix reporting structure
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an advantage
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in accounting and controlling
- Knowledge of GAAPs and IFRS
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley is an advantage
- Experience of implementation the accounting processes is an advantage
If you would like to be a part of an international accounting group, please send over your CV to Reed Specialist Recruitment: email@example.com