CNC LATHE SETTER AND OPERATOR £17,556K PER ANNUM (closed)
To satisfy the production requirements of works orders and sales orders in line with the companys work instructions and quality standards and procedures.
Reporting into the supervisor you must be able to operate, set and programme a CNC Machine with FANUC control system in accordance to customer specifications and company standards.
- Must be able to understand existing CNC programs and create new ones for newly developed products.
- Upload / Download programs, set up Datums and tool offsets and operate the machine until batch completion.
- Monitor tool wear, adjust offsets and replace inserts when necessary, ensuring correct operation of the machine.
- Must be time served and be able to produce components accurate to drawing.
- Ensure all work, tasks, procedures and documentation meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ensure paperwork is complete in an accurate and timely manner.
The competencies listed are appropriate to the CNC Lathe Operator and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires. These areas will be looked at in general assessments which are made to ensure that, not only can you fulfil your job description, but that as a member of the Company you are contributing in an effective manner to suit your position.
- Must be a team player
- Calm under pressure
- Take pride in work
- Motivated to achieve results to a desired standard
- Ability to understand and work within company guidelines as set out in corporate policies
- Can demonstrate attention to detail