Senior Trader, US Treasury Bonds (Ref.: 1801143/CLI) (closed)
Client: Global trading bank
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
Trading and managing US Treasury Bond Portfolio
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences in managing US Treasury Bond Portfolio
- Solid knowledge of bond market and interest rate instruments, and well verse with US and European bond markets
- Excellent communication, and good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good risk management skills
- Solid performance track record
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Holder of CFA an advantage.
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PSD Ref: 1801143
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.