Administrative Assistant (closed)
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose: Supports the departmental processes by administering testing, training, scheduling, conducting orientation, maintaining records and personnel information.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by implementing/improving establish processes within the department.
- Assisting Management/team with employee relations, communication and employee services.
- Assisting in the day to day efficient operation of the department.
- Administering training schedules and partnering with other team members to ensure schedules are followed.
- Provides department services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects per the Management’s request.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and personnel files by working with Management in each department.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by setting goals to complete administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and industry specific knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Dependability and Independence.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years of experience
- Moderate-Advanced skills in MS Office 2010
- Moderate-Advanced Typing Speed (WPM)
- Prior experience in Healthcare a Plus!
NextMed is looking for quality talent to join our team!
**If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com