Desktop Support - Burbank, CA (closed)
Title: Desktop Support
Location: Burbank, CA
· Strong, demonstrated experience and knowledge working with Windows XP/7, workstation/laptop hardware repair, IP networking troubleshooting in fast-paced mission critical environments.
· Experience with large-scale desktop rapid deployments, software rollouts and upgrades
· Demonstrated experience troubleshooting MS Office including Outlook, OWA, Blackberries, and wireless technologies
· Must have thorough understanding of Windows domain structure, Active Directory, Ghost, Terminal Services, remote control support, NTFS and file level permissions.
· LINUX/UNIX troubleshooting skills.
· Basic knowledge of MAC OS.
· Thorough understanding of VPN.
· Imaging/Re-imaging of workstations and laptops.
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills to convey competence and concern to end users
· Ability to effectively multitask and to perform with a sense of urgency for rapid issue resolution
· Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills Performs installation.
Send response to email@example.com