P/L SQL Developer (closed)
Our client located in NYC is seeking a P/L SQL developer to assist with Financial and Corporate Banking Systems application development and performance tuning of existing code for an immediate contract opportunity.
- At least 2 recent contiguous years in PL/SQL
- Strong PL/SQL knowledge on Oracle 10g/11g
- Unix scripting
- Scheduler / batch concepts
Other Skills (Optional)
- Oracle Financials (AP, Iexpenses, Fixed Assets, etc)
- Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Project)
Certifications & Licenses
Oracle developer certification would be a plus.
Detailed Job Descriptions & etc.
To develop, implement and support assigned systems - including interfaces to other systems, the systems’ users and all aspects related to the systems’ operation.
Other general skills:
- Possess the ability to take a complex problem and break it down into well defined, manageable components.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with users or other group.
- Self-starter who can work under minimal supervision.