Content Developer (closed)
We are currently accepting resumes for a Content Developer in Columbus, OH.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Develop content delivery systems to process source data and transform it for delivery in SciFinder, STN, and new delivery systems
- Interact with Architects, Technical Leads, Requirements Analysts, Data Analysts and Project Leaders to meet agreed-upon development schedules
- Development of file loading and transformation software for loading client document and Registry data for new online delivery systems
- Develop tools and infrastructure to validate the data and create re-usable utilities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years of experience with XML and related technologies
- Direct implementation experience building enterprise databases (i.e. MarkLogic)
- Strong development background using current technologies (Java, XML, etc.)
- Experience with iterative development software development methodology (i.e. RUP, Agile)
- Experience delivering full lifecycle development initiatives with cross-functional project teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent teaming and communication skills
- Ability to manage and respond to changes in priorities
- Experience with XML-based technologies (XQuery, XSLT)
- JEE and related technologies experience
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to articulate solutions and architecture decisions to customer and prospects as well as to project teams with best practices and standards
- Experience developing Mark Logic platform
- Service Center/Quality Center experience
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- ClearCase UCM experience
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Java, XML, MarkLogic, RUP, Agile, XQuery, XSLT, JEE, RDBMS, SQL