Marketing Communications Specialist with a Passion for Type (closed)
Monotype Imaging Inc. is a leading global provider of text imaging solutions. Our technologies and fonts enable the display and printing of high-quality text. Our software technologies have been widely deployed and embedded within a range of consumer electronics devices, including laser printers, digital copiers, mobile phones, digital televisions, set-top boxes and digital cameras, as well as in numerous software applications and operating systems. As a newly public company (July 2007), we are focused on growth and are searching for the right Field Marketing Specialist in our New York office.
We are a fun place to work and are looking not only for the right competencies but also the perfect cultural fit. We describe our culture as “intensely laid back”. We bring an intensity and passion to our jobs yet we do it in a friendly, relaxed and relationship-oriented environment.
The Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing face-to-face marketing programs in the field, directed at creative professionals within digital, advertising, publishing, and branding agencies, to generate pull through activity delivering new prospects for the sale team.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Marketing role
- Ability to make excellent marketing / product presentations and conduct business meetings to all levels in the organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Good knowledge of brand identity, ad, and digital agency market and needs
- Knowledge and understanding of typography a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Travel within assigned territory of up to 75%
If you feel you’re a good match for this position – technically and culturally – submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll look forward to talking with you.