SQL/SSRS Report Developer #773 (closed)
PRGX Global, Inc. is seeking a SQL/SSRS Report Developer to join the Atlanta team. (Job #773)
The Report Developer will be responsible in delivering dynamic reporting solutions which provide both internal/external clients of the Healthcare organization meaningful data that aids in the program and policy related decision making. This role requires the candidate to completely understand complex large scale data models and the underlying healthcare business processes and produce reports in various formats. This role will reside within the Healthcare Service Delivery organization and will work closely with IT and the key functional groups within Healthcare Operations.
The Role Primary Responsibilities
· Assist the various stakeholders by providing process and program related data as requested.
· Develop impactful reports/templates using Microsoft Reporting Services platform (SSRS), MS Excel, Pivot tables and other intuitive graphical add-ons.
· Develop Microsoft SharePoint solutions around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management.
· Analyze and develop application reporting solutions involving combinations of platforms, networks, and database technologies.
· Design layout of reports and determine the best way to present data to end users.
· Work closely with Business Analysts, and Project Analyst as part of Service Delivery Team
The Candidate Experience & Education
· Undergraduate degree required, Graduate degree preferred
· 3+ plus years related experience in Report Development utilizing Business Intelligence tools.
· 3+ years of Report Development experience using reporting platform such as Microsoft Reporting Services
· 3-5+ years of professional development experience using .NET technologies with VB.net, C# and/or ASP.NET.
· 1-3 years’ experience developing applications for SharePoint 2007 or 2010 using the SharePoint object model.
· Advanced skills in Excel are necessary and experience in relational databases (MS SQL Server 2008).
· Knowledge of writing efficient SQL for relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server is essential.
· Strong analytical and communication skills with the enthusiasm to learn the processes of a variety of data sets.
· This position will offer the opportunity to expand your business and technical knowledge while developing requirements and solutions that will benefit the business.
· Excellent problem solving, design, coding, documentation and debugging skills
Salary +benefits (W2)
PRGX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FMDV – encouraged to apply directly to HR at: