Client Relationship Manager (closed)
Our Client, a well established and successful brokers have appointed Corvus Recruitment to recruit a Client Relationship Manager.
This company has approximately 300 clients in NI with a mixture of SME?s and corporate clients and it requires an experienced financial client relationship manager with a background in commercial insurance/banking to deliver a high quality service to existing and new clients.
· Meeting with clients regularly to review service and ensure an annual renewal
· Following internal procedures to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
· Cost awareness - constantly reviewing and suggesting alternative and cost effective ways of running operations.
· Effective risk management to ensure client, regulatory and financial risks are controlled and mitigated.
· Actively participate and contribute during management meetings
· Willingness to understand each clients business and promote awareness of all client deliverables and services expectations.
· Ensure services are provided to the highest standards
· Continuously review processes and procedures putting forward suggested improvements and recommendations
· Handle any client queries are thoroughly investigated and responded to in a prompt and timely manner and avoid any re-occurrence
· Develop and build relationships in the Insurance industry to secure best deals for clients.
· 3 years + background in the financial/insurance/banking sector responsible for managing Commercial Client Relationships
· Sound technical knowledge of financial products and markets.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication organisation and planning skills.
· Strong presentation, negotiation and report writing skills with the ability to clearly articulate and record minutes.
· Excellent planning and time management skills with a degree of flexibility towards working hours
· A pro-active, focused and solution driven attitude with the ability to perform and succeed under pressure.
· Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work with a successful team in Belfast. If you have the right experience and interested in hearing more about this role please contact Joanne Quinn for a confidential conversation on 02890447107 and send your CV through the link.