Data Integration Analyst (closed)
Do you know anyone for this job? Our client is seeking a Senior Level Data Integration Analyst to work within the Solutions Team in IMAS. The candidate will have proficiency with Teradata, SQL, general query and analysis tools, and have excellent written, verbal communication, and professional skills. The primary objective of this position is to analyze various source data for integration into the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and write specifications for accomplishing that integration.
* The candidate will be required to work with Business Analysts to understand the business requirements for the data, and will also work with QA staff to ensure accuracy of the integration.
* Communicate proactively with customers, co-workers and data suppliers regarding receipt and processing of data.
* Analyze inbound customer data to determine the optimal methods for incorporation into the EDW.
* Adhere to strict internal processes and standards.
* Ability to work very well with large workloads, and multiple projects.
Minimum Required Skills:
* 3-5 years of focused data integration/analysis experience.
* 3+ years Teradata experience
* 5+ years SQL experience
* 3+ years experience with DW query and analysis tools (specific named tool experience not necessary) SQL Assistant is current tool.
* Experience working with ETL developers.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree
* Excellent communication and professional skills
Please send resumes or referrals to email@example.com. Thanks!