Excellent Opportunity for Oracle 11i/R12 Apps Technical Consultant on site @ Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Full Time Position (closed)
Excellent Opportunity for Oracle 11i/R12 Apps Technical Consultant on site @ Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Full Time Position
Caritor Solutions is an Oracle ERP company we deliver quality value to our clients that are transformed from our commitment & continuous innovative approach 'Be the first to go to market'. Based upon our principle values we implement this best approach for delivering services and solutions that are specialized in Quality Consulting, Integrated Product Development, Software Project Services, and Engineering Services & Training Services globally. Based in Bangalore(India), UK and UAE, we deliver our commitments & results on quality and timely fashion to Oracle(World Wide), ALJ - UAE, PASI-Oman, Tesco – HSC ,KPMG, Marvell, Pentosoft- Germany Google, Robert Bosch & e- Governess projects State and Central Government of India to name a few.
Excellent Opportunity for Oracle 11i/R12 Apps Technical Consultant`s(Individual Contribution) to support global Implementation
on site @ Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Full Time Position . Please mail us across your update profile in <<.doc Format>> to ……………….Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Only India based candidates can apply
Job Code : Apps Tech - JLA-0026
Positions/Role: Oracle Apps Tech Consultant (Distribution Module)
Qualification: B. Tech/BE/MCA
No of Open Positions: 25 No.s
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Consulting Services
Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Experience: 5to 8 Yrs with 5Yrs Hands on Exp in Distribution(INV,PO,OM)modules; optional : WMS
Duration: Full time with Caritor Solutions
Notice Period : 30 Days
On site Opening @ Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Oracle Apps Technical Consultant `s with Min 5 yrs relevant work exp in oracle applications, modules Distribution Module to support global Implementation
• Expert level functional knowledge in R12/ 11.5.10 Distribution suite of products (GL,AP,AR,INV,PO,OM)
• Prior experience at least 2 in 11i/R12 Implementation project`s experience is must.
• Good understanding of Distribution11i/ R12 functionalities
• Technical skills : Hands on experience on Oracle Applications version 11.5.x/R12 with Forms & Reports 6i/9i, PL/SQL, SQL. Oracle work flow, OAF, XML Publisher, Discoverer having good knowledge on Oracle Applications especially in usage of AOL concepts.
• Strong Coding, testing & debugging Experience in ERP using Oracle Technologies.
• Also able to document the MD70, IA docs & Unit Test Documents. .
• Customization and enhancement on the OM, PO, Inventory, Invoice and P2P is must.
• Reports development/Customization in Oracle Order Management module.
• Reports development/Customization in Oracle Inventory module.
• Reports development/Customization in Oracle Payables module.
• Reports development/Customization in Oracle Receivables module.
• Reports development/Customization in Oracle Purchasing module.
• Reports development/Customization in Oracle General Ledger module.
- Solution oriented
- Strong commitment to deliver quality results
- Thrive on challenges and changes
- Ability to interact with Client and ensure day to day activities are performed as per defined scope
- Ability to interact/co-ordinate with other technical team members for effective issue resolutions
- Ability to work independently and deliver the project solutions.
- A good team player, excellent communication and problem solving skill
- Ability to work in onsite and Ability to manager customer expectations
- Best Indian Salary depends on Experience and Skills.
- At On Site : per day (per diem) in US $
- Local bachelor accommodation will be taken care @ Jeddah
- Local Transport will be taken care @ Jeddah
- VISA, Air tickets will be taken care for the resource
- Health insurance will be taken care for the resource
- Once in Six months paid tickets to India with 2 weeks holiday