Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Ref: 314302/MBR) (closed)
About the offer:
- Attractive Market rate salary
- Would consider local or expat candidates
- Single status
About the Client:
- This Portfolio client is a well known 5 star hotel in the city of Singapore.
- Located in the busy district of the city, close to the shopping malls. This property has an extensive banqueting department
About the Role:
- The Assistant F&B Manager would be responsible for the daily operations of the outlets and the Banqueting operation.
- To assist the F&B Manager and maintain standards throughout the Hotels Food and Beverage department
What we’re looking for:
- Must have working experience in South East Asia
- Strong background in Banqueting is essential
- At least 5 years experience in a Quality Hotel in South East Asia
- Assist in resource planning, ie scheduling and manpower planning.
- Understanding of area and local culture
- Solid in training and development to team members
- Able in marketing F&B promotions
- Focused on guests service satisfaction
- Strong leadership and motivate team members
- Provide counselling and on the job training
- Can produce creative ideas to improve service standards
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Matthew Brown at Matthew.Brown@portfolio-asia.com, quoting PSD Ref: 314302/MBR
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.