Practice SME Manager (closed)
Position : Practice SME – Infotainment Manager
Job profile : He/she will be the key technical driver within a group with flair for learning new technologies & providing optimal solutions for every customer requirement.
He/she will be responsible for:
1. Assimilating customer requirements & related interactions;
2. Creating technical solution;
3. Effort & Time estimation;
4. Competency development & inculcating best practices in the group;
5. Handholding Delivery team at the time of proposal execution;
6. Helping delivery team hands-on & facing customer at the time of crisis;
7. Participation in forums;
8. Creating new competency areas;
9. Generating innovative ideas & demonstrations;
10. “Be the pride of the group”.
Experience: 8 to 12 years.
Competency: HMI design, System Architecture, Testing, Validation, Automation, Product development, excellent communication & presentation, Customer interaction.
Must have - C, C++, OOAD, UML modeling, QT,
Good to have: JAVA programming, Adobe Flash programming,
Tools: Eclipse, Enterprise Architect, Raphosody, EB Guide, Altia, Inflexion UI, Populus, Debugger, Emulator, CM Synergy, SVN, Clearcase, Git, build tools, Bugzilla,
Platform: Linux, QNX, Android, Win7, uITron.
Applications: Full function infotainment apps, Multimedia (Audio/Video), Connectivity (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi [WLAN], GSM/GPRS/3G, CDMA), Radio (AM/FM/DAB/DRM/HD), Cloud applications.
Target exposure: ARM9/11/CortexA8/CortexA9, Renesas (SH, R-Car), Freescale (i.MX), ST Micro (Cartesio, Accordo), Intel (Atom),
Domain Experience: Automotive, Consumer Electronics.
Process Exposure: Autospice, CMMi, Agile Scrum.
Languages: English and German.
Location: Munich, Germany.
Salary: 90k euro per year.
If you are interested please send to Dr. Angelo Chirulli your resume in word format, a cover letter, salary, notice period and availability with Ref. Practice SME Manager to email@example.com
Thank you in advance.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).