ASP.NET MVC Developer (closed)
Position Code, Title and Location: 6017 - ASP.NET MVC Developer – Miami, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Est. Duration of 1st. stage: 4 months with possible extension
Type: Contract on 1099
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Health Care and Benefits Available
Description: Our Client, a Government Agency, is looking for an ASP.NET Developer in Miami, FL
· Develop internal Web based applications and public facing Web sites based on requirements specifications;
· Contribute to application design;
· Contribute to time estimates;
· Be able to work independently as well;
· Meet dead-line targets as directed by management;
· Communicate effectively with coworkers and end users in a courteous and respectful manner.
- 5+ years of IT experience and 3 years of .NET web development experience;
- Experience with Programming languages: C#, VB.NET;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL;
- Experience with LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML;
- Experience with WCF and Web Services;
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010 and VS Team System 2008/2010;
- Experience with Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC (preferred);
- Experience with Entity Framework (preferred);
· US Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
End of Description