Web Marketing Specialist (closed)
Meridium Inc. is the global leader in asset performance management solutions for process, power, mining and discrete manufacturing industries. With Meridium software and services, companies will accelerate profitability through effective asset strategies, thus increasing asset reliability and improving the performance of their production assets. Developing or improving these asset strategies also has a direct, positive impact on operational excellence by reducing financial, health and safety, and production risk; optimizing maintenance costs; ensuring regulatory compliance and decreasing the potential for undesirable incidents. Simply put Meridium predicts and prevents asset failures.
Meridium is seeking a technically savvy individual to manage Meridium’s many websites and marketing automation platform, drive web and email based campaigns, and to design and develop multimedia presentations.
If you’re passionate about:
- Creating a safer and more predictable environment for our clients
- Working in an environment encouraging innovation and open communication
- Flexible hours and a casual environment
- Working with the latest technology frameworks and industry standards
Then Meridium may be the place for you!
- Web and Email marketing campaigns
- Web Development, design, and management of public facing websites
- Manage marketing automation platform (Eloqua)
- Search engine optimization and analytics
- Google AdWords and other online advertising tools
- Social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Video recording and editing
- Multimedia design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Marketing preferred.
- 3-5 yrs experience with website design, development and management
- 3-5 yrs experience with Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform
- 3-5 yrs experience in video post-production with Apple Final Cut Studio
- Familiarity with graphic formats and video formats
- Experience with the following software applications
- Adobe Illustrator
- Quark Express
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Office (Especially PowerPoint)
- Apple Final Cut Studio
- SharePoint Portal
- Experience with the following languages
- VB Script
- Action Script 2.0 & 3.0
Meridium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.