Recruiting Assistant (closed)
Solution Tech Staffing is a contingency search firm that places candidates from staff to executive levels in the accounting, administrative, finance, IT, and Engineering fields. We focus on finding strong candidates and placing them into large and midsize companies in Houston and surrounding areas.
The ideal “Recruiting Assistant” will have a combination of Administrative and Recruiting skills or strong Administrative skills and willing to learn the aspect of recruiting.
- Actively Source and Identify qualified candidates
- Phone Screenings
- Schedule interviews for Recruiters with qualified prescreened candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, professional organizations, social media, and other appropriate venues
- Extend offer of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring manager
- Provide applicants with online testing
- Make application folders
- Answering the phone
- Type 45 wpm
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Update the Job Board and Send out Board
- Tailor resumes
- Schedule luncheons or meetings for Recruiters
- Accompany Recruiter to Hiring Events
- Maintain company website with current job orders.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Confident to work independently and as part of our team.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.