Operations Analyst (closed)
Established on the principle that “Our People Make the Difference,” LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services in Chicagoland. We actively serve 2,000 clients and have placed over 25,000 candidates since our inception in 1998. For over thirteen years we have collaborated with job-seekers and employers to deliver deserving candidates into distinguished careers. It is our intention to leave a lasting impression on our candidates and clients and provide them with the opportunity to improve their careers and companies.
LaSalle Network is proud to be partnering with a leading Software-as-a-Service organization on a newly created position for their operations team. The Operations Analyst will be a critical part of the organization’s continued growth and help foster the separation of duties between purely operational issues and development functions. Currently, our client’s development staff is in the trenches troubleshooting and resolving mission critical production issues. They need an Operations Analyst with a solid understanding of supporting applications in a production environment to join the team and contribute right away so the developers can focus on developing new application functionality for clients.
Responsibilities for the Operations Analyst:
- Implementation and post-go live support of Team Foundation Server 2010
- Server administration of Windows Servers and application support for the internal IT function
- Interfacing with hosting vendor on production issues in the server environment
- Interacting with the release manager and development staff on server configurations and optimization
- Automation using Power Shell
- Design, security and replication of the SQL Server 2008 R2 environment
- Monitoring server systems, applications, security logs and verifying completion of jobs
Requirements for the Operations Anayst:
- Bachelors degree in technology or related discipline
- Previous experience deploying Team Foundation Server 2010 in a development environment
- Working knowledge of Windows systems including Server 2008/2008R2, IIS, Active Directory and Exchange
- Exposure to troubleshooting network connectivity
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database design, security and replication
- Familiarity with IT Audit compliance including SSAE-16 or SAS-70
This Operations Analyst is located in downtown Chicago. In addition to base salary, candidates can expect a competitive benefits plan and significant room for growth and expansion of responsibilities. If you are highly motivated and really want to get your hands dirty supporting a robust SaaS production environment, please contact Paul Wallenberg at 312-419-1700 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keyword Related Terms: SQL , Windows , Server 2008 , SQL Server , TFS , Team Foundation Server 2010 , Active Directory , Exchange , Support , Implementation , Migration , Software development , Production support , Solar Winds , Power Shell , SSAE-16 , SAS-70 , IIS , SaaS , Software-as-a-Service
The LaSalle Network is an equal opportunity employer m / f / d / v