The Sales Analyst is responsible for producing routine Sales & Marketing reporting, sales forecasting and ad hoc analysis for the Sales Executive team.
This position is responsible for developing, leading and executing in the following areas:
- Manages the creation and integrity of sales forecasts and reports
- In conjunction with the sales executive team is responsible for evaluating the objective, format and content of sales reports with the goal of delivering pertinent information in the most efficient manner to the target audience.
- Works to build templates and processes needed to lead the improvement in analytical skills throughout the organization
- Review sales trends to identify changes in customer buying behavior
- Identifies and explains variances in sales by either sales rep or customer from prior year and prior month
- Perform ad hoc analyses as needed
The successful candidate will have the following attributes & characteristics:
- Solid business acumen with the ability to present information that is on target with the needs of business decision makers
- Clear and concise communication and presentations with high levels of the organization
- Work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Aware of the need for accurate data and diligent in ensuring that details are accurate and complete
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue facts and seek understanding of variations in multi-faceted data
- Deliver results on time that meet the expectations of the internal or external customer
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with little supervision
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Ability to communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations with all levels of the organization
- Computer savvy with an understanding of the capabilities of automated processes and systems
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to develop and maintain complex spreadsheets, including the use of pivot tables, vlookup, etc
- Ability to review large quantities of data, analyze and condense data using experience and business acumen to identify the best opportunity for Simonton.
- One to Three years of experience in financial analysis, sales analysis or business analysis and forecasting in an industrial company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar analytical field.
Simonton Windows is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
Celebrating its 65th year of quality manufacturing operations in 2011, Simonton Windows produces ENERGY STAR® qualified replacement and new construction windows and doors, including a line of impact-resistant products. Simonton ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Doors, Two Years in a Row” in the J.D. Power and Associates 2010-2011 Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction Studies SM.
Simonton was also ranked #1 in quality in the 2009, 2007, 2002 and 1998 Brand Use Studies sponsored by Builder magazine and has won three Best In Class Awards administered by LBM Journal Research Institute.
Founded in 1946, Simonton’s hallmark has been to deliver the industry’s shortest, most dependable lead-times. Part of Fortune Brand Home & Security (NYSE: FBHS), Simonton delivers award-recognized products nationwide to key markets throughout the 48 continental United States. Simonton is a founding sponsor of The Weather Museum and a supporter of Homes for Our Troops. For information, call (800) SIMONTON (1-800-746-6686) or visit www.simonton.com.