Epic- Interface Analyst/Developer
Position :Epic- Interface Analyst/Developer
3+ yrs in Healthcare exp.
2+ yrs. with EPIC Bridges
1+ yr. of cloverleaf exp.
* Primary responsibilities include analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of system-to-system interfaces utilizing Cloverleaf and Epic Bridges Integration technology.
* The Integration Analyst must be able to work on multiple interface assignments, and manage multiple priorities to maintain project schedules.
* The Integration Analyst will be responsible for documenting all aspects of interface projects and will report to an overall project manager as well as Integration Team Lead.
* Additional communications with Team Leads of Epic applications (such as Willow, EpicCare, etc.) will also be required, as well as participation on cross-functional development teams.
Essential Job Functions: -
Interface Development & Support:
1. Perform detailed analysis and design for proposed interfaces
2. Develop, review, and document interface requirements
3. Develop interface specifications, as well as review existing vendor interface specifications
4. Design and development of system-to-system interfaces using Cloverleaf/QDX Integrator interface engine technology and Epic Bridges interface technology.
5. Configuration of communications protocols, data mapping and translations
6. Utilize project management skills to develop workplans and schedules for interface projects
7. Utilize project management and technical skills in the implementation of these interfaces
8. Coordinate, document, and monitor all project activities
9. Support of current production interface environment consisting of over 200 interfaces
10. Perform Tcl programming in development! and support of interface environment
11. Perform day to day monitoring and trouble-shooting in support of production interface environment
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS: -
* Epic 2010 Bridges Certified
* Cloverleaf Level-I Certified (Or at least relevant working experience with Cloverleaf Interfaces)
* Driven and an ability to execute
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: -
* Bachelors Degree.
* Experience with HL7 and other integration standards
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to drive requirements definition process, interact with end user staff and ability to present in front of user groups
* Ability to work independently or part of a team Work Environment: -
1. Office environment
2. May require travel to multiple locations in South Eastern Michigan for offsite meetings and visits.
3. May require travel to Madison, WI for additional training/certification