Quality Manager (North West) £40K+ Package
WJ Partners would like to bring to your attention An Exciting Opportunity that has arisen within a Northwest site for one of our leadingAerospace clients:
Overview of Vacancy:
-The purpose of this role is to ensure that the companies production process deliver parts and services that meet customer expectations and requirements, in compliance with legal, regulatory requirements.
-The QM must ensure that all of their direct reports and all others who have an impact on product and service quality are aligned and capable of meeting the above criteria.
-The QM is responsible for developing the necessary skill sets within the company to support this.
-The QM must be capable of communicating at all levels inside and external to the company and ensuring that proper records and relevant reports including performance metrics are produced and communicated to all stakeholders.
Essential Duties & Resposibilities:
-Maintenance of accreditation to AS9100 and NADCAP and obtaining extensions to approvals when required
-Ensure acquisition of customer approvals and that they are maintained.
-Customer liaison including dealing with customer complaints and defect investigations
- Ensuring that direct reports can carry out process improvement and root cause analysis. This will involve development of staff and ensuring that documentation is maintained.
Skills & Experience:
- BSc minimum in an engineering/quality discipline
- Certified AS EN 9100, BS EN IS900:2000 auditor
- 5 years in a similar position in the Aerospace industry; gauge design; geometrical dimensioning and tolerance, lean manufacturing, six sigma methodologies
- APQP, Process FMEA, investigation tools such as 8D
If you would like to discuss the vacancy in further details, and have your cv put forward to the client please send along your updated CV & availability to interview direct to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Caroline on 07837565650.
We offer up to £250 for referrals.